By R. J. Slape
Read or Download Performance and Sensitivity of Explosives PDF
Similar chemistry books
As a spectroscopic strategy, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) has visible fabulous progress over the last twenty years, either as a strategy and in its purposes. this present day the purposes of NMR span quite a lot of clinical disciplines, from physics to biology to drugs. every one quantity of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance contains a mixture of annual and biennial studies which jointly supply entire of the literature in this subject.
This e-book used to be undertaken for the aim of bringing jointly the commonly different strains of experimental paintings and considering which has been expressed yet has usually been unheard at the identify query. it will likely be transparent to the reader severe point of view has been maintained in assembling the fabric of this quickly increasing zone of outrage to natural chemists.
- Biogenic Sulfur in the Environment
- Structure and Bonding, Volume 10: Inorganic Chemistry.
- By Larry Brown Chemistry for Engineering Students (2nd Edition)
- Methods in Agricultural Chemical Analysis : A Practical Handbook(Hardback) - 2003 Edition
- Material Selection NACE
- Immunoassays or Trace Chemical Analysis. Monitoring Toxic Chemicals in Humans, Food, and the Environment
Extra info for Performance and Sensitivity of Explosives
J. Am. Chem. , 1976, 98, 6733-6735. 49. J. manuscript in preparation. 50. , 1973, Vol. I, p. 128. 51. ; in reference 50, p. 280. 52. Kirmse, W. , 1971, Chapt. 3, S e c t i o n E. 53. W. Angew. Chem. I n t . , 1971, 10, 529-540. 54. , Topics C u r r . , 1976, 62, 173-251. 55. Reference 50, p. 72. 56. Reference 52, Chapt. 12. 57. , J. Am. Chem. , 1967, 89, 7112-7113. 58. , Coord. Chem. , 1977, 24, 1095. 59. , Advan. Chem. S e r . , 1976, 150, 266-272. 60. C. Chem. , 1975, 11, 393-397. 61. C. Advan.
Hart, F. A. J. Chem. Soc. , 1973, 1021. ; Edelstein, N. M . , personal communication. Andersen, R. A . ; Templeton, D. H . ; Zalkin, A. Inorg. , 1978, 17, 2317. T i l l e y , T. D . , unpublished results. Ghotra, J. ; Hursthouse, M. B . ; Welch, A. J. J. Chem. Soc. Chem. , 1973, 669. a) Hursthouse, M. B . ; Rodesiler, P. F. J. Chem. Soc. , 1972, 2100. b) Zalkin, A . , personal communication. Baker, E. C . ; Halstead, G. ; Raymond, K. N. Struct. and Bonding (Berlin), 1976, 25, 23. Eigenbrot, C .
26. 27. 28. 29. LANTHANIDE AND ACTINIDE CHEMISTRY AND SPECTROSCOPY Shannon, R. D. , 1976, 32A, 751. a) Andersen, R. A. Inorg. , 1979, 18, 209. b) Marks, T. J . Prog. Inorg. , 1979, 18, 209. Bradley, D. C . ; Ghotra, J . ; Hart, F. A. Inorg. Nucl. Chem. L e t . , 1974, 10, 209. Turner, H. ; Andersen, R. A . ; Templeton, D. H . ; Zalkin, A. Inorg. , 1979, 18, 1221. Simpson, S. ; Turner, H. ; Andersen, R. A. J . Am. Chem. , in press. Bennett, C. ; Bradley, D. C. J. Chem. Soc. Chem. , 1974, 29. Andersen, R.