By Stepan S. Batsanov, Evgeny D. Ruchkin, Inga A. Poroshina
This booklet highlights the fundamentals of crystal optics tools and refractive index (RI) dimension options in numerous solids, in addition to their medical and technological functions. as well as new suggestions for situations whilst conventional ideas are impractical, comparable to for hugely refracting powders, anomalous dispersion of sunshine within the studied sturdy, or for colloids, it additionally describes traditional tools of RI measurement.
Read or Download Refractive Indices of Solids PDF
Best mineralogy books
The excessive variety of deadly injuries within the mining makes mine defense a huge factor in the course of the global. the dangers to lifestyles are frequent, starting from airborne dirt and dust explosions and the cave in of mine stopes to flooding and basic mechanical mistakes. Mine protection combines distinctive details on security in mining with equipment and arithmetic that may be used to maintain human existence.
This can be the 3rd ACS Symposium sequence booklet facing nitration, the 1st having been released in 1976 and 1996. the character of this 2013 book displays the alterations all over the world in approach defense administration, and geographies of study and production. The contributions to this ebook have been first offered on the 243rd ACS nationwide assembly in San Diego, California in March of 2012, within the business and Chemical Engineering department.
- Giant Metallic Deposits: Future Sources of Industrial Metals
- Deformation Microstructures and Mechanisms in Minerals and Rocks
- Reef Diagenesis, 1st Edition
- Archaeomineralogy (Natural Science in Archaeology)
- Strunz mineralogical tables: Chemical-structural mineral classification system
Extra resources for Refractive Indices of Solids
31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. J. Glanner, H. Sitter, W. A. Herman, Appl. Phys. Lett. 65, 998 (1994) M. Yamaguchi, T. Yagi, T. , J. Phys. Cond. Matter 9, 241 (1997) K. Strössner, S. Ves, M. Cardona, Phys. Rev. O. A. Ibiyemi, M. Tech, Pac. J. Sci. Technol. R. T. Grant, L. , Opt. Mater. B. S. Yahia, M. , J. Alloys Comp. 507, 557 (2010) K. Chandehari, H. L. , Solid State Commun. T. M. Douglass, E. Staritzky, Analyt. Chem.
USSR, Chem. 3, 83 (1963) (in Russian) H. Strunz, Naturwissensch. D. Birch, A. Pring, A. W. Schmalle, Amer. Miner. E. H. Roach, R. A. Nazri, C. S. Mavi, Solid State Ionics 70/71, 137 (1994) J. Zuk, H. J. Clouter, J. Chem. Phys. M. Duglass, E. Staritzky, Anal. Chem. L. T. S. Reynolds, Amer. J. Sci. 242, 542 (1944) L. Gao, F. Lemarchand, M. Lequime, Opt. E. V. V. Andreeva, Dokl. Acad. Sci. USSR 124, 155 (1959). (in Russian) T. Bååk, Appl. Opt. E. Burovaya, Trudy Inst. Kristallogr. 5, 197 (1949). I.
30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 29 I. Chernyaev, Ann. Inst. Platine (USSR) 4, 243 (1926) I. Chernyaev, Proc. Acad. Sci. USSR Chem. Div. B. Kauffmann, J. Chem. Educ. J. J. Glenwright, Coord. Chem. Rev. B. S. Batsanov, Doklady Acad. Sci. USSR 95, 1205 (1954). S. Batsanov, Rus. J. Inorg. Chem. 2, 2018 (1957). S. D. Ruchkin, ibid, 2, 2553 (1957). S. P. Alеxаndrova, ibid, 3, 2666 (1958). (in Russian) B.