By Dan Matusiak Ed D
Mosby's Anatomy & body structure examine and evaluate playing cards, 2nd Edition is helping scholars research and keep the basics of Anatomy and Physiology. Divided into 20 color-coded sections, greater than 330 playing cards disguise all the physique structures with a brilliant mixture of illustrations, tables, quizzes and labeling workouts. the colourful illustrations and aiding textual content will utilize learn time whereas enhancing comprehension and retention.
- 330 solid, full-color flash playing cards in response to Patton & Thibodeau content material enhance your figuring out and retention of A&P concepts.
- Labeling flashcards with photograph at the entrance and label key at the again are perfect for visible newbies to perform anatomy id and snatch anatomical relationships.
- Hundreds of analysis questions about playing cards with solutions at the again help toughen middle content.
- Convenient, transportable dimension lets you examine A&P at the go.
- New and up to date illustrations from Patton textbooks make transitioning from analyzing to learning seamless.
- New and revised questions ensure you've gotten the easiest A&P education possible.
- All playing cards replicate the newest content material from the Patton & Thibodeau texts to provide you with the hottest A&P content material.
Read Online or Download Mosby's Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards, 2e PDF
Similar allied health professions books
Nutrients in Pediatrics, 3rd variation, is the authoritative textbook on pediatric food for pediatricians, dieticians, pediatric gastroenterologists, family members practitioners, and scientific scholars. The textual content completely covers basic rules, pathophysiology, scientific stipulations, and definitive remedy.
The Mediterranean nutrition bargains researchers and clinicians a unmarried authoritative resource which outlines the various complicated positive factors of the Mediterranean vitamin: starting from supportive facts and epidemiological experiences, to the antioxidant homes of person parts. This publication embraces a holistic method and successfully investigates the Mediterranean nutrition from the mobilephone to the dietary overall healthiness of geographical populations.
Integrative drugs is an method of health that uses either traditional and substitute cures to accomplish optimum wellbeing and fitness and therapeutic. Nutrition-based remedies are constantly one of the maximum used replacement cures to regard a wide selection of health problems. This e-book presents shoppers and future health care execs with functional counsel on integrating food cures into disorder prevention and administration.
This richly illustrated publication summarizes the cutting-edge in mind MRI with the 3-Tesla high-field scanner. the purpose is to elucidate the various benefits of utilizing a 3-T excessive magnetic box MR scanner, specially by way of sensitivity and specificity. the 1st part describes strategies for normal MR exam of the mind.
- BRS Genetics (Board Review Series)
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2017
- Neuromusculoskeletal Examination and Assessment: A Handbook for Therapists, 4e (Physiotherapy Essentials)
- Principles of Fermentation Technology
- Principles of Computerized Tomographic Imaging
- Diabetic Foot Care: Case Studies in Clinical Management
Additional resources for Mosby's Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards, 2e
High-density lipoproteins and low-density lipoproteins 4. Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen 35 5. Synthesis reactions, decomposition reactions, and exchange reactions Chemistry of Life 11 STRUCTURAL LEVELS OF PROTEIN Identify the structural levels of proteins numbered and described on the following illustration. Review Question What are the factors that can cause a protein to denature? 36 Chemistry of Life 11 1. Primary (first level) 2. Secondary (second level) 3. Tertiary (third level) 4.
5-Carbon sugar (deoxyribose) 3. Phosphate 4. Hydrogen bonds Review Question Answer 38 Adenine, cytosine, guanine, and thymine. Chemistry of Life 13 COMPARISON OF DNA AND RNA Fill in the blank cells in the following table. Review Question Why is ATP an important organic molecule? Chemistry of Life 13 39 Review Question Answer ATP is an important organic molecule because it is the form of energy that cells generally use. Chemistry of Life 14 EXAMPLES OF IMPORTANT BIOMOLECULES Fill in the blank cells in the following table.
59 Cells and Tissues 22 Review Question Answer Potential osmotic pressure is the maximum osmotic pressure that could develop in a solution when it is separated from pure water by a selectively permeable membrane. Actual osmotic pressure is pressure that already has developed in a solution by means of osmosis. Cells and Tissues 23 BULK TRANSPORT BY VESICLES Identify the numbered structures and steps on the following illustration. 60 Review Question Name the two basic forms of endocytosis. Cells and Tissues 23 1.