By Christine Amsden
Pay attention your middle and soul…
Evan broke Cassie’s center months in the past, and he or she nonetheless doesn’t comprehend why. She throws herself into kin, buddies and her new activity on the sheriff’s division, yet not anything is helping. the single factor that eventually permits her heal and stream on is the affection of a brand new guy, brain mage Matthew Blair. Cassie reveals him... irresistible
Matthew can also be the one person who may help preserve the nonmagical citizens of Eagle Rock from going loopy over the homicide of a cherished pastor’s spouse. It appears like a sorcerer is accountable, yet whereas Cassie attempts to determine who, others take concerns into their very own arms. With tensions working so scorching, a unmarried spark may possibly set Eagle Rock ablaze.
Read or Download Mind Games (Cassie Scot, Book 3) PDF
Best paranormal phenomena books
Forged out via her country and much from domestic, she's the Kanin people's basically hope.
Bryn Aven - unjustly charged with homicide and treason - is at the run. the single one that can assist is her maximum enemy, the enigmatic Konstantin Black. Konstantin is her purely best friend opposed to those that have taken over her country and threaten to spoil every thing she holds pricey. yet can she belief him?
As Bryn fights to transparent her identify, the Kanin rulers’ darkest secrets and techniques are coming to light… and now the total troll global is close to struggle. Will it tear Bryn from Ridley Dresden, the one man she’s ever enjoyed? and will she subscribe to forces with Finn Holmes and the Trylle state? something is bound: an epic conflict is underway—and whilst it’s entire, not anything will ever be the same…
Born a half-breed to an elven mom and human father, Leesil used to be raised within the Warlands as murderer, secret agent, and slave to Lord Darmouth, ruler to at least one of its self reliant provinces. yet Leesil's mom expert him too good, and he used his talents to flee, leaving his mom and dad to undergo Darmouth's wrath for all such traitors and their relatives.
Debut writer Enthoven promises a sprawling fable epic set in modern day London a few 14-year-old boy, Charlie, who thinks he has been given superpowers. the fact is, even though, that Charlie has been possessed through a demon.
Pseudoscience and impressive Claims of the mystical: A serious Thinker's Toolkit presents readers with a number of "reality-checking" instruments to investigate striking claims and to figure out their validity.
• Integrates uncomplicated but strong evaluative instruments utilized by either paranormal believers and skeptics alike
• Introduces strategies comparable to a continuum for rating paranormal claims and comparing their implications
• comprises an leading edge "Critical Thinker's Toolkit," a scientific method for appearing fact assessments on paranormal claims regarding astrology, psychics, spiritualism, parapsychology, dream telepathy, mind-over-matter, prayer, lifestyles after loss of life, creationism, and more
• Explores the 5 substitute hypotheses to think about while confronting a magical claim
• fact fee bins, built-in into the textual content, invite scholars to have interaction in additional dialogue and exam of claims
• Written in a full of life, enticing type for college kids and common readers alike
Ancillaries: Testbank and PowerPoint slides to be had at www. wiley. com/go/pseudoscience
- Unbelievable: Investigations into Ghosts, Poltergeists, Telepathy, and Other Unseen Phenomena, from the Duke Parapsychology Laboratory
- The Book of Deacon (Book of Deacon, Volume 1)
- Sky Pirates (The Chronicles of Light and Shadow, Book 3)
- Wolf on the Run (Salvation Pack, Book 3)
Extra info for Mind Games (Cassie Scot, Book 3)
It was not a wall in my bedroom. Yet somehow it was famihar. Identification came instantly. It wasn't a wall, it was the ceiling. I was floating against the ceiling, bouncing gently with any movement I made. I rolled in the air, startled, and looked down. There, in the dim light below me, was the bed. There were two figures lying in the bed. To the right was my wife. Beside her was someone else. Both seemed asleep. This was a strange dream, I thought. I was curious. Whom would I dream to be in bed with my wife?
On one occasion, at I dis- seemed least, it to develop into a ring of sparks about two feet in diameter, with the axis of my body in the center of the ring. I could would if I closed my eyes. The head and slowly sweep down to my toes and back to the head, keeping this up in a regular oscillation. The time of the cycle seemed to be some five seconds. As the ring ring actually see this ring start at the passed over each section of my body, tions like a band cutting through that passed over my I could section.
In the obscure history of mankind, The word matter. "astral" has dim it is an entirely different origins in early mystical and occult events which involve witchcraft, sorcery, incantations, and other seeming foolishness which modern man looks upon as silly and superstitious nonsense. As no attempt was made to delve deeply into this area, I still don't know what the word "astral" means. " The person who travels around in his astral body can make short visits to these talk places, with "dead" people, participate in activities and come none the worse for wear.