By Hans Holzer
Explores truer debts of the unusual and unknown: telepathy, psychic and reincarnation desires, survival after demise, psycho-ecstasy, unorthodox therapeutic, Pagans and Witches, and Ufonauts.
Read or Download ESP, Witches & UFOs (The Best of Hans Holzer, Book 2) PDF
Similar paranormal phenomena books
Forged out through her state and much from domestic, she's the Kanin people's simply hope.
Bryn Aven - unjustly charged with homicide and treason - is at the run. the only one that may help is her maximum enemy, the enigmatic Konstantin Black. Konstantin is her basically best friend opposed to those that have taken over her state and threaten to wreck every little thing she holds expensive. yet can she belief him?
As Bryn fights to transparent her identify, the Kanin rulers’ darkest secrets and techniques are coming to light… and now the complete troll international is on the point of battle. Will it tear Bryn from Ridley Dresden, the single man she’s ever enjoyed? and will she subscribe to forces with Finn Holmes and the Trylle nation? something is bound: an epic conflict is underway—and whilst it’s whole, not anything will ever be the same…
Born a half-breed to an elven mom and human father, Leesil used to be raised within the Warlands as murderer, undercover agent, and slave to Lord Darmouth, ruler to at least one of its autonomous provinces. yet Leesil's mom educated him too good, and he used his talents to flee, leaving his mom and dad to undergo Darmouth's wrath for all such traitors and their family members.
Debut writer Enthoven can provide a sprawling myth epic set in modern day London a few 14-year-old boy, Charlie, who thinks he has been given superpowers. the fact is, in spite of the fact that, that Charlie has been possessed via a demon.
Pseudoscience and amazing Claims of the magical: A serious Thinker's Toolkit offers readers with a number of "reality-checking" instruments to research remarkable claims and to figure out their validity.
• Integrates easy but strong evaluative instruments utilized by either paranormal believers and skeptics alike
• Introduces recommendations akin to a continuum for rating paranormal claims and comparing their implications
• comprises an cutting edge "Critical Thinker's Toolkit," a scientific method for acting fact tests on paranormal claims concerning astrology, psychics, spiritualism, parapsychology, dream telepathy, mind-over-matter, prayer, existence after loss of life, creationism, and more
• Explores the 5 substitute hypotheses to contemplate whilst confronting a mystical claim
• truth fee containers, built-in into the textual content, invite scholars to interact in extra dialogue and exam of claims
• Written in a full of life, enticing variety for college kids and basic readers alike
Ancillaries: Testbank and PowerPoint slides on hand at www. wiley. com/go/pseudoscience
- Vowed (Vampire Journals, Book 7)
- Lie by Moonlight (Vanza, Book 4)
- Between Their Worlds (Noble Dead Saga: Series 3, Book 1)
- Evil Star (The Power of Five / The Gatekeepers, Book 2) (UK Edition)
- Gateways (Repairman Jack, Book 7)
- Affliction (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter, Book 22)
Additional info for ESP, Witches & UFOs (The Best of Hans Holzer, Book 2)
No one but she and her husband knew the spelling of this usual name. One night not long after, she was alone at home in the bouse in New Jersey. She was expecting the local minister to call and whiled away the time at the piano. " She felt she was playing it very well, and felt rather proud of herself. " The voice originated at the other end of the piano and it sounded exactly like her husband's voice in life. Shocked, she looked down at her fingers and discovered that her fingering was wrong. This was two months after his death, and suddenly his presence was very strong again.
My mother said I should quickly call the doctor and then go out in the country to get my aunt, mother's sister. " Dreams are by no means always harbingers of important events, nor do they necessarily contain messages of vital significance. In fact, the majority of dreams seem rather unimportant in the long view since they pertain to relatively unimportant matters. One wonders why the "powers that be" bother to allow people a glance into the future in such trifling matters. The answer, of course, is obvious: paranormal dreams are subject to laws just like everything else in nature.
She opened it, and on the third page, there were the car papers! "I try not to call him," Mrs. Thornhill explained to me. "I feel he has a great deal of work to do. He told me he is happy and I know we will see each other again. " Mrs. ThornhiU's "open channel" did not operate only for her late husband. There were others who wished to let her know that their existence continued, or who took an interest in what she was doing here on the physical side of life. Shortly after she moved into her town apartment in the winter of 1966, she went to Europe.