By Michael Glass; et al
Read Online or Download Beginning PHP, Apache, MySQL web development PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
'This booklet is the main exact and updated resource of knowledge at the STL presently on hand. .. It has an method and allure of its personal: it explains concepts for development facts buildings and algorithms on best of the STL, and during this method appreciates the STL for what it truly is - a framework. ' - Angelika Langer, self sustaining advisor and C++ record Columnist"A fantastically authored therapy of the STL.
This can be a ebook for the Ruby programmer who is by no means written a Mac app sooner than. via this hands-on instructional, you are going to research all in regards to the Cocoa framework for programming on Mac OS X. subscribe to the author's trip as this skilled Ruby programmer delves into the Cocoa framework correct from the start, answering an identical questions and fixing an analogous difficulties that you will face.
- Beginning Silverlight 3 From Novice to Professional [PB,2009]
- Professional ASP.NET 2.0 Design: CSS, Themes, and Master Pages (Programmer to Programmer) by Jacob J. Sanford (14-Sep-2007) Paperback
- PHP 4. Grundlagen und Profiwissen
- Oracle 9i. Application Developers Guide - Large Objects (LOBs) using Java (JDBC)
- Groovy for Domain-Specific Languages: Extend and enhance your Java applications with Extend and enhance your Java applications with Domain-Specific Languages in Groovy
Extra resources for Beginning PHP, Apache, MySQL web development
Txt file, which you can find in c:\program files\ApacheGroup\ Apache2\logs\. This gives you an indication of where your installation went wrong. If you had installation problems, note that you might experience problems if Apache is trying to share port 80 with another Web server or application, such as a firewall. Customizing Your Installation Now that you know that everything works okay, you can adjust the configuration file to better suit your needs. conf; this is found in the c:\program files\Apache group\Apache2\conf directory by default or wherever you have installed Apache.
47. com), at the time of this writing Apache is running over 27 million Internet servers, more than Microsoft, Sun ONE, and Zeus combined. Its flexibility, power, and, of course, price make it a popular choice. It can be used to host a Web site to the general public, or a company-wide intranet, or for simply testing your pages before they are uploaded to a 12 Introduction and Installation Configuration secure server on another machine. Later in this chapter, we discuss how to configure your Apache setup to accommodate all of these options.
Like it or not, their decisions ultimately affect how you code your programs. Throughout this book, we draw attention to concepts or syntax that will change in PHP5. This information is for your benefit only and does not affect the PHP version most commonly used today, the one discussed in this book. A Brief Overview of PHP5 With the development of PHP5, Zend brings some new methodologies to the PHP table. The biggest change to note is the switch in focus from procedural programming to OOP (object oriented programming).