By Kenneth J. Zucker (ed.)
Read Online or Download Archives of sexual behavior - Vol 39, 2010. Issue 1 (Feb) PDF
Similar nonfiction_4 books
The most goal of the e-book is to provide a imaginative and prescient of the dynamics of the most mess ups in South the USA, describing their mechanisms and results on South American societies. The chapters are written via chosen experts of every state. Human-induced failures also are integrated, akin to desertification in Patagonia and soil erosion in Brazil.
The unique CliffsNotes research publications provide specialist remark on significant subject matters, plots, characters, literary units, and ancient history. the most recent iteration of titles within the sequence additionally characteristic glossaries and visible components that supplement the vintage, normal structure. In CliffsNotes on Oliver Twist, you’ll meet a pricey, thankful, mild orphan who, “instead of owning too little feeling, possessed relatively an excessive amount of.
- Decrypted Secrets: Methods and Maxims of Cryptology 4th edition by Bauer, Friedrich L. (2006) Hardcover
- The Assyrian Dictionary of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago: 7 - I-J
- Deep Water (Cliff Hardy Series)
- Prasna Marga (Pt. I: Chs. I to XVI)(Eng. Tr. With Original Text in Devanagri & Notes) (Pt. 1)
- Ghosts on the Somme: Filming the Battle, June-July 1916
- Wavelets in the Geosciences
Extra info for Archives of sexual behavior - Vol 39, 2010. Issue 1 (Feb)
3) Correlation with self-reported sexual arousal Correlation with perception of genital arousal Female Male Female Male 1 explicit heterosexual Effects of arousal on genital and non-genital film. sensations in women with vulvar vestibulitis syndrome vs. controls. 05 – – – Role of affect in predicting arousal in men and women. 1 explicit heterosexual film (femalecentered). 46 – – 1 explicit heterosexual film (male-centered). 52 – – 1 explicit heterosexual film (coercive). 14 – – – VPA during erotic 1 explicit heterosexual conditions and sleep.
99 (session 1/2) – – – – – Morokoff (1985) 62 students (mean age = 19) VPA Likert Effects of guilt, repression and experience. 1 explicit heterosexual film. 42 Unstructured fantasy. 00 (nonsig) – – – Morokoff and Heiman (1980) 11 healthy volunteers (mean age = 30) VPA Likert Comparing sexually functional and dysfunctional women before (session 1) and after (session 2) therapy. 65 audiotape, narrated by (session 1/2) male. – – – 1 explicit heterosexual film with no sound. 00 (nonsig) – – – 3 unstructured fantasies.
1994; Mosher & Maclan, 1994). We predicted that affective responses to sexual stimuli would influence subjective-genital agreement. Viewing female-centered stimuli did not, however, produce greater concordance among women. The gender difference in concordance was found for both female-centered and typical, commercially available sexual films. Men showed significantly lower concordance for female-centered stimuli, resulting in a smaller though still significant gender difference for studies that presented female-centered stimuli.